16.3.12

Take it as a challenge!


Once I see the statement above i've said HOW COME! I didn't expect to go there. Never.
But, I've got no choice.
And to make me feel better, I had google all these.



Google those things and act like I'm going there for travelling. Which actually I'm not a traveller to be. SO, GET REAL!
Sobs. It is actually one of the way for me to persuade myself. 
Saying to my heart you have to accept this and that. Believe in Allah for sending you there. Don't worry about future plan in continuing studies. Percaya yang rezeki ada mana mana. InshaAllah. GGNKMN :)
Thanks to some friends that giving so much support. I appreciate those words.
I have no idea I will be there for how many years. Plus, I'm thinking how many times I'll go back to my hometown. Haha. Okay, part tu memang tak leh blah.Tulis macam nak pergi ceruk dunia.

5 comments:

fantaghiro_90 said...

Whoaaaa..sabah bah~
Nvm dear,nnt boleh bawak aku g jalan2 sabah :PPP

Kama MN said...

jom bahh. naik itu gunung, selam itu pulau :p

Anonymous said...

gudlux dear!!!

Anonymous said...

bg email ko.. kite choose reader utk blog kiter

Kama MN said...

nurulkamaliahmn@gmail.com :)